The Infire range
Simple and functional, practical and aesthetic, the new generation of built-in multi-fuel INFIRE fireplaces is all that and much more. The purity of its look, the size of the glazed door without any extra decorative elements is a perfect fit for all chimneys and any type of interior.
How do INFIRE fireplaces work?
- The door mainly glazed and fitted with hardwearing stainless steel gaskets, which ensure that it is perfectly and continuously airtight. Its optimal smoke control helps you to keep the window clean.
- The combustion chamber, deep and made of high quality steel, it guarantees that the heat is distributed quickly.
- The adjustable baffles ensure almost total combustion, maximum output and better power. As it is easy to remove, cleaning the chimney is not a problem.
- The extraction vents allow the hot air to be distributed to other rooms in the house.
- The inside reinforced with either firebrick, vermiculite or in fireproof castiron plates, ensures a higher combustion temperature and/or long-lasting thermal inertia.
- The air distributors ensure ideal combustion of the fuel.
- The combustion grates are highly resistant; they allow efficient deashing and an optimal performance whichever fuel you use.
- The thermostat ensures a constant temperature, minimal consumption and a long-lasting fire.
- The ashtray is easily accessible and allows simple and fast removal of the ashes.
- The centrifugal fans, adjustable with an electronic speed regulator, guarantee quiet yet powerful convection so that the heat is quickly distributed throughout your home.
- The temperature switch (thermoswitch) automatically starts and stops the fan depending on the heat of the fire. A door switch stops the fan when the door is opened.
- The dust filters, easy to remove and clean so as to prevent dust particles from getting into the room.